전체메뉴

자유게시판

Did you have a slightly personal question to the Constitutional Court 김○○/2024. 6. 16./288

Which of the villages?(Worried of Shepherd)
I spent a very big and beautiful trees in the village village! This tree is long for a long time, the elephant of the village? It became. However, since it has been so far, the tree is strange in the tree? Was started to collect, and these harm? I started their village. Village village is harmless? I'm looking at any kind of way to get rid of it, but I did not use it. Finally, in the last way that can withstand trees, the tree is the elephant of the village? It was a very valuable asset as an existence. Is the village long? Because the valuable asset has disappeared, the village is a troubleshoot? It was enrolled. What is the harm? Don't be out of the villagers talking with, and I can not relieve beautiful beautiful trees, I can easily Can not withstand beautiful trees, and the village is very serious? I dropped in. .......! Anti-Court Court Selects whether the Court of Village has the same trouble at the village? Are you doing? Big beautiful beautiful is a valuable asset in the village, but it is not directed outside the bottle village. A person in the village? Are you sick for symbol trees? If this is, it is a big contradiction. (If you're a disease for a tree? Are you our? Our life, because of our? Life's disease? Live? Live? Live? As soon as possible? You get

홈페이지 개선의견홈페이지에 대한 기능, 구성, 콘텐츠 내용 등에 관한 의견을 수렴하고 있습니다. 열람하신 정보에 대해 만족하십니까?

top 헌재톡
전자헌법
재판센터

민원상담(02)708-346009:00~18:00

시스템 이용 문의(02)708-381809:00~18:00